|Minimum Monthly Spend (AED)||Monthly Cashback on Supermarkets, dining & Fuel||Monthly Cashback on Cinemas|
|Max monthly Cashback Cap
If your Cashback on Supermarket, Dining, Fuel and Cinemas exceed the monthly maximum Cashback cap for these categories, then the excess spend amount in these categories will earn you Cashback at standard Cashback rates.
In addition to the above you will earn up to 2% Cashback on your Domestic & International Retail Purchase Transactions, Internet Transactions and International Cash Advances, as shown in the table below.
| Monthly Spend - Domestic & International (AED)||Monthly Standard Cashback|
|1 - 14,999
|15,000 & above
|Maximum Monthly Cashback Cap
*Effective January 1st 2018, all spends under the category of Government Services and Utility Payments will earn 0.25% Cashback for every AED 1 spent.
** This includes the Cashback earned on supermarket, dining, fuel and cinema spends.
Terms & Conditions
- International Spend means Retail Purchases, Internet Transactions and Cash Advances / Withdrawals in any foreign currency and performed at merchant website, or ATMs located outside the UAE
- 5% Cashback on Supermarkets, Dining & Fuel and 50% Cashback on Cinemas is subject to meeting the minimum overall retail spend of AED 5000 each month on your RAKBANK Titanium Credit Card. If minimum monthly spend is not achieved, Cashback at standard rates will be applicable
- Spends that are eligible & included for calculation of special cashback on Supermarket, Dining, Fuel and Cinemas, will be excluded from total spends for calculation of standard Cashback
- Click here for standard Cashback Terms and Conditions
- Supermarket, Dining, Fuel & Cinema transactions are categorised on the basis of Merchant Category Codes (MCC) which are defined by Mastercard® and RAKBANK reserves the right to select the list of MCCs under each category